April 25, 2014 | By redpearl_efaz |
Information and Referrals for Families & Individuals with Epilepsy
The Epilepsy Foundation of Arizona offers a broad range of information about epilepsy and assistance in reaching needed services.
- General Medical Information
- Treatment Options
- Epilepsy in the Classroom
- Transportation Information
- Legal Issues
- Epilepsy in Children, Teens, Women, and the Elderly
- Health Insurance and Financial Issues
- Community Resources
We also offer an over-the-phone or email mentor system for those individuals seeking personalized guidance from someone who has been in a similar situation.
For more information and to be paired with a mentor, contact the Epilepsy Foundation of Arizona at (602) 406-3581 or email@example.com.